Sarah Pharr and Tommy--He is so cute. I can not wait to meet him and to see you guys again.Love, Katie
BRILLIANT - IF WE COULD ALL HAVE THAT KIND OF BELLY ACHING LAUGH ONCE A DAY WE'D BE HEALTHY FOREVER!!!
Congratulations on your marriage and your adorable little baby! I just talked to Milton yesterday. I hadn't spoken with him in a long time and he told me about this happy little guy.Shelia
amazing, lots of love Olympia
Oh, my goodness . . . he is SO precious!
Sarah Pharr and Tommy--He is so cute. I can not wait to meet him and to see you guys again.
ReplyDeleteLove, Katie
BRILLIANT - IF WE COULD ALL HAVE THAT KIND OF BELLY ACHING LAUGH ONCE A DAY WE'D BE HEALTHY FOREVER!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your marriage and your adorable little baby! I just talked to Milton yesterday. I hadn't spoken with him in a long time and he told me about this happy little guy.
ReplyDeleteShelia
amazing, lots of love Olympia
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness . . . he is SO precious!
ReplyDelete